As an Indian gambler, you need to know the best deposit methods for online casinos in India before signing up for any site. The reason is apparent. After creating an account with an online casino, the next step will be to deposit cash before you can start betting. Needless to mention, this method needs to be reasonably fast, secure, and hassle-free.
In this post, Casino Hub covers all the available payment methods for gambling in India, from bank transfers to Neteller and Cryptocurrency. We’ll explain in detail how each method works, its pros and cons, and which Indian online casinos use it.
Best Online Deposit Methods in India
- Mobile phone payments using UPI – fast and safe, but enquire from your bank first.
- Bank transfers – well established and trustworthy. The processing period varies between banks.
- Bank cards (VISA, Mastercard, Rupay, etc.) – it’s not always straightforward in India, but Casino Hub has some useful tips.
- Prepaid cards (AstroPay) – fast and secure. Compare the fees, though.
- E-Wallets (Neteller and Skrill) – currently the best online casino payment method in India.
- Cryptocurrency – a great funding method but only supported by a few Indian casinos currently.
Tips and Tricks When Depositing Money in Online Casinos in India
- Go for casino deposit methods that let you transact in rupees. This saves you pesky conversion fees that eat into your betting money.
- Most methods charge you a fee when funding your gambling account. The fee varies between different service providers. So, shop around for the best deal.
- It’s never safe to gamble on credit. If you can’t stick to a predetermined budget, we suggest getting a prepaid debit card.
- Credit cards are often a hit-or-miss when depositing money in online casinos. Consider using e-wallets, bank transfers, and mobile phone payments.
- While cryptocurrency promises the highest anonymity level, remember that it’s generally unregulated and full of scammers.
Withdrawing your money
The thrill of winning real money from online casinos is one of the reasons why we gamble. Sure enough, people do beat the house and win big from online gambling.
Now, it’s not true that casinos refuse to pay out huge winnings. However, this mainly boils down to the legitimacy of the site. If you’re dealing with a reputable and verified casino, it’s very unlikely that you’ll be denied your money.
However, note that casinos may legally refuse a payout, especially when you have severely violated the Terms of Service. One of the fatal mistakes that most players make is failing to submit correct full personal details during registration. When making a withdrawal, especially a huge one, you’ll need to provide proof of identity. Problems may arise if the casino cashier detects discrepancies.
To avoid costly inconveniences, we recommend;
- Reading the Terms and Conditions of each casino site keenly and observing them during registration.
- Understanding what may lead to account cancellation and denied withdrawals.
- Using universally accepted identity documents, such as passport and Aadhaar card when verifying the account.
So, in short, which is the best deposit method for online casinos in India? If you’ve followed the post above keenly, mobile payment methods Paytm and Google Pay emerge as the most convenient options. Bank transfers and E-wallets, such as Neteller and Muchbetter, are excellent options, too, thanks to their wide acceptance. Prepaid cards are recommendable also if you want a method that can help you manage your payroll.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, it’s legal to deposit fees and start playing on Indian online casinos. However, given the tough regulations on foreign currency transfer abroad, Casino Hub recommends sticking to casinos that accept Indian rupees.
No, but having one could save you a great deal of hassle. If you don’t have a bank account, the other viable option is to get a prepaid card or open an e-wallet account. With either of these, you can have a VISA or Mastercard holder or anyone else with an electronic wallet to transfer funds to you in exchange for cash.
E-wallets are generally faster since they are optimized for online transactions.
In a word, yes. However, keep in mind that the security of your money heavily depends on whether the casino is trustworthy. Many of the casinos recommended at Casino Hub are regulated by reliable licensing bodies, including the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC), Gibraltar Betting and Gaming Association (GBGA), and The Isle of Man Gaming Commission, to guarantee the players’ safety.
E-wallets, such as Muchbetter, Skrill, and Neteller, are considered the safest methods of depositing money at online casinos in India. These methods are not linked to your bank account.